INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Anyone else having issues with the scheduler and latest nightly?

• Thank you received: 7
Using all simulators and setting up a simple schedule to just slew and capture a few frames, the scheduler times out waiting for the mount. This was built from commit 58aabb619228c24c4e7101d8ef2e0ab6b93fb777.\

The log file is attached, but there is a very suspicious set of messages:

[2020-10-19T22:22:31.395 EDT WARN ][ default] - QObject::connect: No such signal org::kde::kstars::Ekos::Mount::ready()
[2020-10-19T22:22:31.395 EDT WARN ][ default] - QObject::connect: (receiver name: 'Scheduler')
[2020-10-19T22:22:31.395 EDT WARN ][ default] - QObject::connect: No such signal org::kde::kstars::Ekos::Mount::newStatus(ISD::Telescope::Status)
[2020-10-19T22:22:31.395 EDT WARN ][ default] - QObject::connect: (receiver name: 'Scheduler')

It looks like the signals from the mount to the scheduler regarding status are not getting through.

J.
3 years 5 months ago #61915
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 182
I have not been able to get the scheduler going either. Latest build as of this evening. Nightly does not work either. Starts, but never proceeds to unpark the mount and hangs on IDLE.
This is with a CEM25P.
There is a lot more going on, though. I am currently using just the capture module after solving a previous nights image and slewing to that target. Exposures are working fine, tracking is working fine, guiding is working fine, but the mount tab thinks that there is no target defined and it think the mount is parked.

???
3 years 5 months ago #61958
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 7
Glad it wasn't just me!

I've just pulled Jasem's latest commits from the extractor branch and built it.

With the simulators it's now working. I'll update the kstars instance on my RPi tomorrow and test it with my Losmandy mount and camera simulator. I'm doing that anyway trying to run to ground my meridian flip issues, which I think I have licked (yay!)

Not sure when Jasem is going to merge that branch into the official nightlies.

J.
3 years 5 months ago #61959

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds