INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Ashdome progress

• Thank you received: 1
Hi all,

I posted some time ago about automating 2 ASH domes: old topic
For some reason I could not reply to that topic and it's now categorized under 'embedded indi' ?

Anyway, I have a Raspberry Pi running an Indi driver, talking to the encoder and the relays.
So I don't see any obstacles in finishing this project but there's one annoyance: I use
addAuxControls()
to enable debugging in the Options tab, but as soon as I click the 'enable' button next to Debug, it toggles back to Disable state.
This is the same when I start Ekos, run simulators and try to enable debug for the Telescope Simulator, CCD, ...
This happens on Ubuntu on Kstars 3.4.1 and on Mac on Kstars 3.4.3

Any ideas what could cause this?

Btw here is my work in progress ashdome driver, but as it does the same connected to simulators it shouldn't be the cause of this debug button behaviour:
dome directory of my fork containing ashdome driver
3 years 7 months ago #58210

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Jasem Mutlaq on topic Ashdome progress

yeah these things are controlled in Ekos --> Logs

Great progress on the Ashdome driver! I'm now working on DomePro2 driver as well and just done today from Nexdome cleanups. Looks like it's Dome week :D
3 years 7 months ago #58215

• Thank you received: 11
Jasem,

I see that the DomePro2 driver is listed in the Dome drop-down menu on the Profile editor screen, but I don't see any mention of it, documentation, or any thing elsewhere. Is there a link to information about the driver?

Thanks for any information.
1 year 4 months ago #88458

Time to create page: 0.837 seconds