INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Help Please - Astroberry Stops Capturing

• Thank you received: 0
I have been using my Astroberry for all sky captures of late, with a mind to set it up in an enclosure to capture all night. One thing I am noticing is that it seems to stop capturing after around 480 exposures, though the software keeps acting as if it is still working. Anyone else experienced this?

Currently images are being installed on a 256GB SD, which has plenty of space on it. I have also tried setting up multiple sets of 400x 10s exposures, but it still stopped at 484!

Running the latest version on Astroberry on a Raspberry Pi 4 4GB
2 years 8 months ago #73836

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
So, nearly 6 months on and I am still having this problem. I did switch over to running Indigo on the Pi and connecting it to Allskeye on the laptop, which has worked a treat.

Issue is, at the moment, I am somewhere with patchy WIFI and I'd prefer to have something running standalone without needing the PC constantly connected.

Any thoughts?
2 years 3 months ago #78834

• Thank you received: 69
Hi,  I really have no idea,   but... do you have debugging turned on to see what the camera driver says in the log?
If you have a spare SD card you might try doing a AstroPi3 github.com/rlancaste/AstroPi3 based install using the raspbian or ubuntu installs as noted on that github site. This would let you investigate whether a newer/different version of an OS or newer KStars install makes a difference. Trying the Stellarmate OS distribution might also help, it's not free, but support is stellar (so to speak).
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Jerry Black.
2 years 3 months ago #78846

Time to create page: 0.846 seconds