INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Scheduler: Not resetting completely

• Thank you received: 5
Having issues with resetting a schedule I was running yesterday. Clicking the "Reset state and force reevaluation of all jobs"  only resets the altitude and nothing else. I am testing mosaics and took some yesterday and trying to use the same setting to take some more. It appears the only way is to re-create and new sequence from scratch.

The 2 screenshots one if the first time I click the button while the second time I reset again but shows the altitude change. I don't think it is enough to use this process IMO.

First reset

Second reset
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Malcolm Whinfield.
2 years 6 months ago #76306
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Found the issue, Have to remove the images from the directory created before the same schedule can be reset. This occurs for single and multiple sessions.

Not really the best option as I wanted to take multiple mosaics over a period of days to make a bundle to be singularly processed. This method could only work for DSS where you can create separate groups with the same sequence of file names, where others cant do that.

Still, I have a workaround so I can go back to using the process as is. I will leave it to the developer to deal with the conflict and whether there is an issue for them.

Cheers, All.
2 years 6 months ago #76355

• Thank you received: 9
Hi,

you can uncheck "Remember job progress" in Ekos Scheduler Configuration    and maybe check Timestamp in images file names to avoid the need to remove images from the folder.
Hope this helps.

Matteo

2 years 6 months ago #76372
Attachments:

Thanks, Matteo,

I will try it out and hopefully, it may fix a whole bunch of other scheduler issues I am having as well.

Malcolm
2 years 6 months ago #76393

Time to create page: 1.019 seconds