INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Where do I change the telescope pixel size and focal length

• Thank you received: 7
There is a pop-up menu that asks for a one-time input of FPA size and pixel pitch. Where do I find where to change this. When I download an image from my Sony A7R4 I can find 3 different image sizes in EKOS/INDI. Furthermore if I store a file in FITS format it is of a different size tha the camera raw file. I inputted the wrong choice and INID is complaining telling me to purge the configuration and re-enter it.

Thanks

Kurt
2 years 6 months ago #76317

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Capture Module --> Click trash icon next to camera and it will reset it and pops the dialog again.
2 years 6 months ago #76328

• Thank you received: 39
This will be in the camera options.

Pixel Size (um), Pixel Size X & Pixel Size Y. Note that Max Width and Height should be changed automatically when a picture is taken. (Example from a V4L2 driver, but it should be basically the same.)

Edit: Picture didn't show, so I've attached it. (Even though it shows in the editor)

Try 2:
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by james_lan. Reason: Picture display annoyance.
2 years 6 months ago #76329
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 0
I am having difficulty with that pop up dialogue box. It will not let me input a decimal point and the up/down arrow buttons are very erratic. I'm trying to set the parameters of a Canon 750d
2 years 1 month ago #81382

• Thank you received: 31
Peter,

Where are you trying to enter a decimal size?

You cannot have part of a pixel.

Paul
2 years 1 month ago #81386

Time to create page: 0.811 seconds