I'm experiencing problems with the cooler function with a qhy268M.
The cooling power, in auto mode, does not exceed from ~50%. This prevents reaching an usable temperature. I can manually set the cooling power, and it works. But when setting a particular temperature, the auto mode kicks in and then does not regulate well. Sometimes, if I play with buttons (on, off, manual, etc.), I get it to work.
I've updated the complete astroberry suite to 2.0.3, indi 1.9, kstars 3.5.5 and latest qhy SDK 21.09.16. Same result.
In general, I experience a very strange behavior of the cooler. For example, the following screenshot shows the cooler stuck at 100% but no cooling at all. I have an amperemeter and showed very low power consumption. So, even if ekos was showing 100% cooling power, it was not cooling at all:
I tried also with the SDK version shipped with astroberry, but it's the same. I'm going to revert the update cause I don't experience any improvement and I've lost humidity readings.
I also noticed that normally when the rpi is just booted up, it normally works if I don't "play" too much with temperature values. Cause if I do, it normally ends with stucking at some point.