INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Odd Scheduler/Alignment issue - Not initiating capture in alignment module

• Thank you received: 6
I am having a new issue I have not seen before. When I use the individual modules everything works fine. I can track, focus, align, guide, and capture images. But when I do it through the scheduler it is tracing and focusing, but when it gets to the alignment step it does not initiate the capture. It goes straight to trying to solve the image (that does not exist). If I stop the scheduler and then go into the alignment module I can start it and it works without issue. 

Previously it had worked fine. I haven’t used the system in about a month, and setup the same way and have this issue. I’m using a Skywatcher EQ6r-Pro mount with EQMod cable, I am wondering if there is something out of sync with the mount and EKOS. 

I turned logging on for the alignment and scheduler modules but for some reason it is not saving a file. I suspect it is a permissions issue on the Raspberry Pi. 
2 years 4 months ago #78303

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 6
Update: I switched from running on the RPi to running remotely on a Mac using the Pi as a server only. The Scheduler is performing as expected, with the alignment functioning image capture working fine.

This makes me wonder if I have a corrupted install or permissions issue on the RPi.
2 years 4 months ago #78306

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds