Ok, second try, I think I fixed the issue. Basically the drivers were all still linked to a folder on my computer because in my packaging script, I had made one small error. Please check that it works now.
- Clean install of KStars357-2 on MacBook Pro Mojave
"Clean" means that I deleted the existing Application Support / Kstars and the 3 Preferences files
- Real Setup : Celestron, Microtouch focuser, 2 ZWO cameras, Maxdome
Only Celestron and focuser connected
Cameras : indi_asi_ccd crashed
My dome driver maxdomeII doesn't appear
- all simulators connected and KStars seems to work
Thanks for testing again Jean-Claude. This is definitely progress, but there still is an issue with ASI, but only in the packaged up version. Thank you for bringing my attention to it. I can replicate this issue since I just tested it, so it should be easier to diagnose. I will upload another once I solve it. It could be another issue in my script.