INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Autopark does not work with my LX200GPS

• Thank you received: 0
Hi All;

I am programming my daily sequence and, when finished and before starting it, I'm going to Mount Tab and then click the "Play" button but nothing happens, the countdown field remains 00:00:00. I have set the park hour to 6:30 (my computer hour is set to UTC) and checked the "Every day" box.

This feature may be very useful because I have a security routine in my observatory that closes the roof and cuts off power from all astronomical devices at 7:00 UTC so an autopark feature before this hour is perfect.

I'm using KStars 3.5.7 Stable version.

Any suggestions will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance
2 years 2 months ago #80353
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Thank you for the report. Now it silently fails if the parking time is more than 12 hours from CURRENT TIME. I just pushed a fix to remove this limitation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: J.L.
2 years 2 months ago #80363

• Thank you received: 0
Hello again;

Excuse me Jasem, the autopark function doesn't seem to work yet. Is there something I missed to do?

In addition, I don't click play button more than twelve hours before parking hour selected,I'm usually starting my observing session at 20-21:00 UTC and I have 630 UT selected as parking hour.

I also can't find any reference to the autopark function in the logs...

The version of KStars is the last stable version I think: 3.5.7 build 2022-01-24T09:12:42Z

Thanks in advance

Josep Lluís
Cal Maciarol observatory
MPC A02, Àger N 42.0179, E 0.7441
2 years 2 months ago #80701

Time to create page: 0.567 seconds