Rob - thanks so much for all your work on this. I just downloaded the new DMG and overwrote the Beta I had installed yesterday. KStars launches without problem (after the first time fiddling with the Security and Privacy settings in MacOS), it connects to my gear and Find Object seems to work just fine (tested it from the main KStars menu, the observation planner, and the telescope control). It's daylight here right now so I'll do more testing when conditions are good.
Celestron EdgeHD 11/Moonlite LiteCrawler/iOptron CEM120EC2/ASI6200MM Pro
Radian 61/Radian Focuser/iOptron CEM26EC/ASI6200MC Pro
OAG: ZWO OAG-L/ASI174MM or ASI290MM
ZWO EFW (7x2")
PegasusAstro Ultimate Powerbox V2
Raspberry Pi 4, 8GB/StellarmateOS
Very good, hopefully next time before a major release, we can build a beta dmg, test it thoroughly, correct any issues, and perfect it before release. Unfortunately this time the release was just before I went on a 2 week vacation and I didn't even get a chance to look at any issues until I got back. Sorry about that.