INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

OSX: High Sierra (10.13) can only run up to Kstars 3.5.9

• Thank you received: 223
At the moment, if you are running High Sierra on an old mac then the highest Kstars you can run is 3.5.9 as 3.6.0 is no longer compatible.
Just downgraded back to 3.5.9
The following user(s) said Thank You: R Dan Nafe, Tom van Peer, Andrew Rankine
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Gonzothegreat.
1 year 8 months ago #85205

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 812
This was because it was built with craft. Please see this post: indilib.org/forum/general/12065-kstars-b...cbook-too.html#85538

Please test to see if it is fixed now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gonzothegreat
1 year 7 months ago #85541

• Thank you received: 812
I just rebuilt kstars dmg with fixes for the find dialog bug and the startup bug with asteroids.dat. The new dmg is now on the kde download site. Unfortunately, I did finally have to go along with KDE/Craft's decision to switch our support from 10.13 to 10.15 as the minimum MacOS level. Too many of the craft packages come from the binary server and were compiled for 10.15 now that they made the change. Having to rebuild everything for 10.13 and hope that it all builds without issue is problematic especially since they said that the reason they switched to 10.15 is because some newer versions of packages will no longer build properly for that version of MacOS. So sadly we will have to switch and I guess update our statement on the website that it supports 10.13 since it won't anymore :-(
1 year 7 months ago #85729

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds