INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Playerone Sedna-M does not work on 64bit version

• Thank you received: 23
I use KStars internal guider with all the default Playerone setting that are checked/setted when you start Ekos for the first time. I just checked that the image was at 16bit. Actually I am testing the camera on my desk, I just connect the camera and run the LOOP button on the Guider tabs (loop correctly), stop it, press again Loop and I get only a frame then nothing. I you look at the INDI panel I see that exposure field in the Main controll tab is at 0.00sec and not at 1.00 as before I start for the first time, and the countdown is always at 0.00sec.

If you stop INDI, unplug the USB and again start INDI and the Loop it works, but then it fail again if you stop it.

I tried to use exposures under 1 second and the camera works. 0.5/0.2/0.5/0.2 ecc in different binning, If I use 1 second or more it fail after the first loop, but if i downgrade at lower values of 1second it works correctly

The camera has been also tested using PHD2 connected as INDI CAMERA, where has been looped using various exposure times and binning, and all works.
At this point, seems that the problem is in KSTARS/EKOS magament of this camera.

BTW, frame is only showed in PHD window and not in KSTARS/EKOS
1 year 4 months ago #88787
The topic has been locked.

File Attachment:

File Name: log.txt
File Size:11 KB
1 year 4 months ago #88847
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
Problem persists, no updates, no interest