INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

FITSViewer opened for frames captured by PHD2

• Thank you received: 1
Hi there, I have ekos connected to my indiserver, also PHD2 to do the guiding. Both my guide cam and the main ccd are ZWO cams. (Side note: if you do not set PHD2 in your indi profile but the driver for the actual camera it will overwrite the guide type option every time you connect. That took me a while)

Every time PHD2 captures a frame kstars opens a FITSViewer, I could live with this since it's only a bit annoying but it seems like this interferes with captures on the main CCD.

If I go to guide settings, change my guiding to internal then capture a frame then switch back to PHD2 the frames are still received by kstars but are displayed in the preview window in the guide tab. It also no longer interferes with capturing.

Also is the forum the right place to report something like this or is there a bug tracker/mailing list/etc?
6 years 10 months ago #16493

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 24
There is a INDI setting for the camera that PHD2 is using that will stop the images going to KStars.

Go to Image Info tab for the camera, and uncheck the INDI DATA STREAM check box.

Please know this setting does not save and needs to be rechecked whenever the camera is disconnected/reconnected.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stefan Maier
6 years 10 months ago #16494

• Thank you received: 1
Thanks, that is easier than switching around the options.
Still for the scheduler it would be nice to have it set correctly, even if the scheduler connects indi for you.
6 years 10 months ago #16495

Time to create page: 0.578 seconds