Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
25 Jul 2018
Glad to announce of release of INDI Library v1.7.4 on 2018-07-25. A few drivers were added in this release as we continue to improve & stabilize existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ekos filters not being updated at start/connect

Ekos filters not being updated at start/connect 4 months 5 days ago #27316

After starting INDI and connecting, the filters listed in the Ekos app appear to be the defaults and not what is configured in control panel. If I go into Control Panel and open the filter config they are all correct and if I click "Set" on the filter list it updates Ekos with the correct configuration. Am I missing a check box someplace or is this a bug.

Camera-ASI1600-cool with the ASI-FW
Mount- Losmandy G11GT
Scope- SVQ-100

I'm moving from Windowz 10 to Ubuntu 18.04 and so far VERY impressed by KStars, INDI and Ekos integration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Stellarvue SVQ-100
Losmandy G11-GT
ASI-1600mm-Cool
PixInsight
Ubuntu 18.04

Ekos filters not being updated at start/connect 4 months 4 days ago #27323

it happens to me sometimes as well, particularly on my Raspberry Pis (yes, more than one), that a configuration setting is not applied when I have just saved it. I sometimes need to reboot a few times before the setting is automatically used. Not sure why this is happening though...

Modded Canon EOS 700D with a WO ZS 71 ED on a SW HEQ5-Pro /
QHY9 CCD and filter wheel with an 8" RC on a SW EQ6-R

Ekos filters not being updated at start/connect 4 months 4 days ago #27328

Thanks for the report. I applied a possible for to this issue. Should be in nightly PPA later. Not certain if it would fix the race condition, but probably would.

Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?
Add your observatory info
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica