INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Scheduler not working anymore

• Thank you received: 18
Yesterday I experienced an issue that I have not seen before.
When I tried to start a run from the scheduler, it sorted the three jobs I had in it, but when it wanted to start executing, it aborted all three. The message was: cannot start Ekos. In the INDI panel I noticed that it had opened all INDI drivers a second time (so each was double in the panel).
Anyone seen this before? Any setting I have wrong?
Only thing I changed is that I updated the INDI library on their server-side (Linux mint), but not yet on the client side (Mac), since that one is not yet available. Could that be the issue?

Any insight appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
5 years 5 months ago #31653

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Update:
Just noticed that in the background all Cloudmakers apps have upgraded yesterday. Could that interfere with Ekos for Mac 2.9.8?
Any insight as to when Ekos for Mac 3.0 will be released?
5 years 5 months ago #31654

• Thank you received: 812
The Cloudmakers apps should not interfere as long as you don't try to run an INDIServer using the same port. You can run an INDI server from KStars or you can run one from the Cloudmakers apps and connect to it from the other. But they should not interfere.

KStars 3.0 has not been officially released yet. I will build the Mac DMG for it once it is ready to be released. I think it's currently pretty close to being ready. I would like to add something to it however before it goes live. I have a few days now since I just went on Thanksgiving break. So I would like to see if I can add one or two features. I haven't had much time recently, but now I do.

Thanks,

Rob
5 years 5 months ago #31669

Thank you Rob, sounds good and excited to see the new features. Take your time, no rush. Great you’re putting all the efforts in to have Ekos run so well on the Mac.

Best regards, Willem Jan
5 years 5 months ago #31674

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds