INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Sesto Senso in Ekos

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by Dahu on topic Re:Sesto Senso in Ekos

Jasem, I have git- pulled and recompiled, and the 0-byte warning messages have vanished, it seems you've got it. Just great.

File Attachment:

File Name: indi_sesto...3037.log
File Size:9 KB
5 years 1 month ago #35404
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

Replied by Jasem Mutlaq on topic Re:Sesto Senso in Ekos

Everything else about the focuser controls are OK?
5 years 1 month ago #35408
  • Thank you received: 1
Sorry, I do not know. I can not test it. It is connected, but i can not move the Sesto Senso. I also can not move the mount. Further i can not disconnect it and stop Ekos.

Edit:
Now there is no connection to the server. I can not reach the web manager.
5 years 1 month ago #35409
I have bought a new sd card and write a new image on it and put that in my StellarMate.

Now can connect to my divices again. But i can not move the Sesto Senso or do any settings. Enclose please find my log. Do you have an idea what is wrong? Thank you very much!
5 years 1 month ago #35572
Attachments:

Replied by Jasem Mutlaq on topic Sesto Senso in Ekos

There should be updates in the next few hours for INDI and KStars. Make sure everything is up to date.
5 years 1 month ago #35573
Thank you very much! I will update and then report!
5 years 1 month ago #35574
Hi everyone,

I updated and all my devices do connect. Thank you Jasem!

But there is still a Problem with the Setso Senso. I did a calibration with PrimaLuceLab-Software. Then connect it to Ekos. The absolute and outmost Position was 81625. Then i want to let it go 5000 steps inside. But it went more then 5000 steps. I have to stop it manually. Otherwise i think it would have go to 0 or passes that. I have added a log file. Let me know what i should do now. Thank you!
5 years 1 month ago #35744
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 5

Replied by Ez W on topic Sesto Senso in Ekos

I can not get the Sesto senso driver to work any more. This is for version 3.1.0. After it is calibrated with the Sesto senso windows app I can connect to it and it registers the correct Absolute position, but if I tell it to Focus in 100 steps it will move in and not stop and keep trying to go, even after the focuser has reached the end of the draw tube. If I tell it to focus out it will also also focus <em>in</em> and not stop. Version 3.0.0 seems to work fine.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Ez W.
5 years 1 month ago #35781

I tried Jasem's advice on disabling auto connect so the debug log will work but it will not let me enable Debugging. I tried replacing the Sesto Senso INDI driver with the 2.9.8 version but that will not work at all.
5 years 1 month ago #35786

I will check this tonight, I see some issue with the log and will hopefully get a release out soon.
5 years 1 month ago #35789

Ok I believe I fixed the remaining issues. Please git pull or wait for nightly. I am using newer commands which require an updated firmware.. this was causing some issues.
5 years 1 month ago #35853

I would be glad to try it but I am on a OSX version. So no nightly builds. Is it a file that I can manually replace? If so send me a link and I will give it a try.
5 years 1 month ago #35869
Time to create page: 0.820 seconds