INDI Library v1.7.6 Released. (27 Feb 2019)

First release of 2019 comes with quite a few new drivers across the board along with significant performance improvements to INDI camera and live streaming performance. Many drivers received significant updates to improve performance & stability, while a few were re-written from scratch to be in line with INDI standards. Here are some of the highlights:

Can't modify camera settings!

• Thank you received: 55

Can't modify camera settings! was created by pentaxian23

I tried Kstars 3.0.0 for Mac and it corrupted things so that 2.9.8 wasn't working either. I had to uninstall everything and re-install. When it came time to enter the camera resolution I accidentally entered the wrong number and now I can't change it.

I changed the setting (max width in image info pane) in the control panel but the frame size in the capture pane won't update to this new setting.

(I'm using the Pentax ccd driver on stellar mate remotely connected to a Mac with Kstars 2.9.8 )
Last edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by pentaxian23.
2 weeks 5 days ago #36082

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by knro on topic Can't modify camera settings!

I don't think 2.9.8 had the ability to clear DSLR settings yet? We should be able to release 3.1.1 soon, and perhaps I can make a beta for your to try out in a while.
Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?
Add your observatory info
2 weeks 5 days ago #36083

Replied by pentaxian23 on topic Can't modify camera settings!

Thanks @knro, will deleting preferences or something clear this setting?. I'm not sure where the info is stored, Kstars or ccd driver on stellarmate?
2 weeks 5 days ago #36084

Replied by pentaxian23 on topic Can't modify camera settings!

knro wrote: I don't think 2.9.8 had the ability to clear DSLR settings yet? We should be able to release 3.1.1 soon, and perhaps I can make a beta for your to try out in a while.

There are a few clear nights this week so I could test 3.1.1 tonight probably
2 weeks 5 days ago #36085

Replied by knro on topic Can't modify camera settings!

It's in userdb.sqlite file in KStars, not sure where that is stored on Mac.. where all other local KStars file are. If you have an SQLite editor on Mac, you can open it and clear all entries under the DSLR table. or you can delete it, but lose all other settings.
Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?
Add your observatory info
The following user(s) said Thank You: pentaxian23
2 weeks 5 days ago #36086

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds