INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Can't modify camera settings!

• Thank you received: 66
I tried Kstars 3.0.0 for Mac and it corrupted things so that 2.9.8 wasn't working either. I had to uninstall everything and re-install. When it came time to enter the camera resolution I accidentally entered the wrong number and now I can't change it.

I changed the setting (max width in image info pane) in the control panel but the frame size in the capture pane won't update to this new setting.

(I'm using the Pentax ccd driver on stellar mate remotely connected to a Mac with Kstars 2.9.8 )
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Greg.
5 years 1 month ago #36082

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I don't think 2.9.8 had the ability to clear DSLR settings yet? We should be able to release 3.1.1 soon, and perhaps I can make a beta for your to try out in a while.
5 years 1 month ago #36083

Replied by Greg on topic Can't modify camera settings!

Thanks @knro, will deleting preferences or something clear this setting?. I'm not sure where the info is stored, Kstars or ccd driver on stellarmate?
5 years 1 month ago #36084

Replied by Greg on topic Can't modify camera settings!

There are a few clear nights this week so I could test 3.1.1 tonight probably
5 years 1 month ago #36085

It's in userdb.sqlite file in KStars, not sure where that is stored on Mac.. where all other local KStars file are. If you have an SQLite editor on Mac, you can open it and clear all entries under the DSLR table. or you can delete it, but lose all other settings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greg
5 years 1 month ago #36086

Time to create page: 0.495 seconds