INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

KStars v3.2.2 is released for all platforms

Hello all,

Thanks to all to the hard work by KStars developers and volunteers, we are happy to announce KStars v3.2.2 release for Windows, MacOS, and Linux .

In this release, support for x86-32 bit architecture has been dropped and the Windows 10 executable now required an x86-64 bit system.

This is a maintenance release to fix a few bugs and introduce a few enhancements:

+ Important stability fix for crashes reported with FITS Viewer.
+ Ignore Video Streaming when guiding via PHD2 with a video device.
+ Automatic syncing for Active Devices on Startup.
+ Meridian Flip Fixes.
+ Keep GUI parameters for scheduler and capture in sync with row selection
+ When a manual filter is detected, prompt user to change the filter and update the driver accordingly.
+ Fix observing list wizard object filter by time and altitude and introduce a coverage param where the user can control the percentage.
+ Improved saving of settings in all Ekos modules.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nMAC, Greg, ecloud, Brian
4 years 10 months ago #39036

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 559
Thanks for the release Jasem!

FWIW, I 'apt-get upgraded' , started up kstars, made sure I was running 3.2.2, and played with the fits viewer. It crashed (the viewer, Ekos & KStars all went down) after a few minutes of messing around with a few files in the fits viewer.

I'd love to show you some log of it, and I was logging most things (see the attached picture of the logging window) and I have attached the log too, but I don't believe you'll find it very imformative.
If there's some way you'd like me to help you debug it, please let me know.

Running on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ with StellarmateOS.
Hy
4 years 10 months ago #39053
Attachments:

The Stability fix in 3.2.2 fixed crash when loading FITS files. I'm sure there are other issues that needs to be tackled as well. The logs wouldn't be a lot useful to crash report, we need the gdb backtrace.
4 years 10 months ago #39061

• Thank you received: 11
4 years 10 months ago #39064

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds