INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Some problems encountered.

• Thank you received: 14
Hi, I want to explain some problems encountered.

1) In celestrongps the setting "pulsecmd" is always ON
even if I set it Off in the settings and save, at restart it is still On ..does it not save?
With this option On, the celestrongps guide fails.
( see the image, pulsecmd.jpg, captured at restart after I set it Off and saved )
I added my personal patch for the On setting as a Default option ( celestrongps_patch_indi.diff )

2) Now the scheduler captures two image instead of one ..Do I have to set any options in the ekos settings?
( any time an image is captured ..It starts double capture, you can see if you search in big log: Capture State "Aborted".
Fortunally when object is captured, the mount moves to a new object and the double capture aborts itself
Only the last object on the list is captured twice ( the situation is recreable with simulators )
( 09 May git is OK )

3) Some time ago I posted a message where it speaks of a problem with the passage from the guide to the capture in the scheduler.
It's too fast, and naturally, capture starts before the guide really started.
( in my case 15 seconds are required before autostar selects a new star and starts guiding )
For now I solved with my patch, it always resets the guide calibration, in this mode it recalibrates every time,
and capture start when guide is really in action. ( reset_guide_patch_scheduler.diff )
Is it possible to add a delay before the start of the capture?

Another little information, the Celestron GPS does not report the Firmware of GPS, is it normal?
( see image: gpsfirmware.jpg )

I saw that the scheduler is being rewritten, for me the scheduler is a very very important part of Ekos.
If want I'm available for testing.

Thanks to all the developers for their hard work.
Best regards.
4 years 10 months ago #39410

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

For the pulse issue, did you check the configuration XML file? is the pulse command state saved there?
4 years 10 months ago #39429

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds