INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Orion SSAG under Windows 10

• Thank you received: 1
Hi

I'm able to get to work the Orion SSAG under Windows 10 with PHD2 succesfully. But when I'm trying Ekos, under Windows 10, to connect to the SSAG, it won't connect. There's this message: 2019-06-02T15:34:54 ASCOM ASCOM_SSAG Camera is disconnected.

Cables are not the issue since PHD2 works fine with the camera. I know a workaround to this would be to work with PHD2, but I want to guide from Ekos. INDI server control panel is running well also and is using the ASCOM driver downloaded from Orion's website. By the way, I also tried with the QHY5 driver for windows without success.

From linux, it works flawlessly.

Your help is much appreciated.

Please find the log attached.

Regards,

Alfredo

File Attachment:

File Name: log_15-33-56.txt
File Size:15 KB
4 years 10 months ago #39796
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
A similar situation happens with the Microtouch focuser: Ekos displays the message 2019-06-02T15:54:14 ASCOM MicroTouchServer Focuser1 is disconnected.

It works flawlessly under WIndows 10 with the same ASCOM driver from Sequence Generator Pro. It also works with Ekos under linux.

Please find the log attached.

I'd really like this setup (Orion SSAG, Microtouch focuser) to work from Windows, since it is my main operating system from this machine. The CEM60 mount and the ZWO 071 Pro work without issues from windows.

Regards,

Alfredo

File Attachment:

File Name: log_15-52-37.txt
File Size:11 KB
4 years 10 months ago #39797
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 226

Replied by Andrew on topic Orion SSAG under Windows 10

Interesting. I personally encountered issues with my Orion SSAG on windows 7 because I could not find a 64bit compatible ASCOM driver for it. And it appeared support for it is not happening.
4 years 10 months ago #39824

Time to create page: 0.606 seconds