INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Re:Can I set the default "solver action" in the solver module?

• Thank you received: 12
Hi everyone,

Can I set the default "Solver Action", like as "Sync" in the Solver module in Ekos?
The reason I'm doing this is that I mostly perform platesolve and sync where the telescope to point to, and then perform a goto to the target.

I was hoping I can set the "Sync" and save it as the default so every time I start Ekos it would start as "Sync" instead of "Slew To".
Thanks!
4 years 1 month ago #50188

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 301
Should be doable to add an option here to store the last state of this button group, yes. However, Scheduler does change that value by itself when running, so we must restrict the option update to end-user action, which is slightly less straightforward.

-Eric
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen Wong
4 years 1 month ago #50192

• Thank you received: 12
Thank you Eric. This would be a nice-to-have feature so I won't accidentally slew my mount (especially to some wierd position like pointing under the horizon) after platesolve.
Or may be in the UI, consider adding "Ask Me what to do", so this would pops-up, ask the user to make sure it only applies to the UI interactions.
Thanks for considering my suggestions!
4 years 1 month ago #50193

• Thank you received: 420
Apart from what Eric indicated, the polar alignment routine sets it to "Do Nothing" so if you use that routine then you will have to set it to Sync manually afterwards.

Wouter
4 years 1 month ago #50196

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds