Minor bugfix release with some highlights:

Latest Kstars build (Ubuntu) developed a new issue with the summary screen

4 days 6 hours ago
PK
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder
More
Topic Author
Latest Kstars build (Ubuntu) developed a new issue with the summary screen #51189
I uploaded ha latest nightly build last night (March 24) and spent the night imaging. I found an issue that I am not sure if anyone has experienced it. It has never happened to me before.
The Summary Screen was not working. I made sure the the option was turned on, but it still gave me a weird blank screen. Actually, the top 1/5th of the image came in (once) and just stayed there. I tried every button option in the Summary Screen image menu, and after about 10 exposures it started working on its own. Then after an hour, it stopped again… for no known reason. Very strange.

iOptron CEM25P
William Optics Star71
ASI 1600Mm Pro
Moonlight motorfocus
LodeStar X2 and ZWO OAG
DewBuster
NANO PC-T4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 days 5 hours ago
wvreeven
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
Latest Kstars build (Ubuntu) developed a new issue with the summary screen #51193
Yes, I see this behavior very often and if I remember correctly I has been reported before on this forum. If the image shows and I zoom in and out, at some point it becomes very postorized and blocky and then it takes a LONG while before it will show normally again. Not sure if that is related to my using VNC or not. I never tried with a monitor connected because I simply do not have a monitor.

ASI1600MM-Pro Cooled and filter wheel with a SkyWatcher Esprit 80 ED on a SkyWatcher HEQ5-Pro

ASI1600MM-Pro Cooled and filter wheel with an 8" TS Ritchey-Chrétien on a SkyWatcher EQ6-R

2 days 21 hours ago
PK
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder
More
Topic Author
Latest Kstars build (Ubuntu) developed a new issue with the summary screen #51276
Not sure what is causing it. It never happened before, and I have used VNC almost all the time. With so many others out there that apparently do not have this issue, it really is annoying that it suddenly started on my machine.

iOptron CEM25P
William Optics Star71
ASI 1600Mm Pro
Moonlight motorfocus
LodeStar X2 and ZWO OAG
DewBuster
NANO PC-T4

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds