INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Delay Between Jobs in Sequence Queue?

• Thank you received: 16
Is there a way to set up a delay or a "pause until dismissed" action between jobs in the sequence queue? For example, after a lights frame job I need a delay to place the lens cap on before I start the dark frames job. Would be great if it had the option to wait for my ack before starting the next job in the queue.
3 years 7 months ago #60317

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 420
For darks there is a default popup that waits for 60 seconds before it starts taking darks. Is that a long enough delay?
3 years 7 months ago #60328

• Thank you received: 133
Probably not, as then you also have to be there exactly at the moment of the switch to the next job. So I assume it would only help if the 60s wait could be set to 'infinite until I press that button'....
3 years 7 months ago #60330

• Thank you received: 420
There is a dialog time out setting in the Ekos settings in the KStars config screen.
3 years 7 months ago #60337

• Thank you received: 133
Seems it's limited to 10 minutes (600s). If that is enough it should indeed work :)
3 years 7 months ago #60339

• Thank you received: 16
I finally discovered the dialog and the dialog time setting. The dialog was popping up BEHIND the Ekos window because I did not have the independent window option selected. I notice the dialog covers the opposite situation as well as switching to flats. Although this will definitely work, I still think a hard stop until I dismiss the pause could be useful (if I'm asleep!) and there could be situation where I just want a delay between jobs - sensor cooling, manual focus, manual filter change, etc.
3 years 7 months ago #60358

Time to create page: 0.493 seconds