INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Login via hotspot hangs

• Thank you received: 5

Login via hotspot hangs was created by Phil

I had to reset my laptop to factory specs, and when i was set up again, I can log into the server, but login just says "connecting" with animated dots, and then I get a red bar that says "failed to connect to server".

I'm doing this using Firefox on a Motile M141 laptop running Win 10. Worked before, just can't figure out why it's not now.

Thanks for any info on this.
3 years 4 months ago #62681

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Phil on topic Login via hotspot hangs

OK, I tried logging in to the Astroberry server with a different laptop that was connecting before, and it too now hangs when connecting in. It's connected to the hotspot, but won't log in. I did do an Astroberry update about a week ago, would that change anything? I don't recall changing the password, should still be default astroberry. I can connect to it using VNC over my local network on a router, but I can't log into it via a browser.

Thanks for any info on this.
3 years 4 months ago #62847

OK I tried a different browser today and I still can't get into the Astroberry via WiFi, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The laptop readily connects to the hotspot, but when I hit the CONNECT button, it just waddles on for about a minute then I get the screen below. Doesn't ask for a password, just tries to log in and then fail.

What am I missing here?
3 years 3 months ago #64381
Attachments:

OK well, to whom this may concern, if you should ever find yourself in the same predicament and not have a clue as to why, the only solution I found was to reinstall the Astroberry Server from scratch. If you had settings in there of course you'll have to redo them all, but the system is dead if you can't get in it. ;)

Hope this helps.
3 years 3 months ago #64473

Moderators: Radek Kaczorek
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds