INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Script Manager - does not execute any type of script

• Thank you received: 19
so...it works when I slot in a number of single shots in the camera sequence queue....each image taken triggers the pre-capture script for 1 image of slightly less time (main = 10sec, 2nd cam is taking 5 sec subs)...indi control panel is nicely adding numbered subs with default IMAGE_xxx.fits formats and I can see each pop up in fits viewer - all we need to do is trigger script per sub in each line and this should work like a charm - the dither routine already pauses each sub based on the values you have configured so no need to deal with synchronizing - just trigger the script. and with teh single instance you can do all the focus work on the 2nd cam before starting a schedule - all flips, focus and filterchanges should pause the main sequence and thus the triggering...yikes!!! this is a possible gold mine here if the triggering can per sub in each sequence line :-)
2 years 11 months ago #70752

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 19
Jasem - you will love this - I am currently using the same script but with POST_Catpure and I now have a frame from each camera firing off with only 1 sequence line of 5 subs!...the behavior after looking at he code is exactly what is needed, just on the wrong side of the image capture - I am tracking down if I can fiddle the location of the call based on where dither falls in the loop...I suspect the call for execution of the PRE+CAPTURE is just in wrong location since POST_CAPTURE triggers after ever sub frame...I plan on playing with the code a bit to see if I can tweak it (as in move it out of preapreActiveJobStage2 and into the capture loop...I'll play and get back to you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim, Rafa Barberá
2 years 11 months ago #70757

• Thank you received: 0
Update! I work with your method, but all big stars show a small satellite close in random direction in the subs. It is neutralized by stacking, but shows that the code for pre-capture is called before the Dither! I have opened a ticket with Stellarmate. You may also be interested since you went into the code and made it work in the first place?
1 year 6 months ago #86204

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds