INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

EFW filter wheel driver upgrade fail

• Thank you received: 1
Hi all,
Recently acquired a ZWO EFW filter wheel (and a electronic focuser I plan to use with a Shoestring Astronomy FCUSB). I plugged my filter wheel and was able to make it work with my setup out of the box. Setup:

KStars/Ekos on a windows machine, remote in with INDI web manager into a Rasberry Pi.

Since the filter wheel was working with this setup, I tried to prepare for the FCUSB that I have not yet received. To get that to work, I needed to install the Shoestring Astronomy FCUSB on the RPi. While I had the RPi out of the observatory, I also upgraded a bunch of software (including a bunch of INDI stuff).

So... The upgrades seemed to work fine, except for 1... "Udev rules for ASI cameras and filter wheels" failed.

I don't know how to address this failure and, of course, the filter wheel now fails to connect.

Help?!?
Vince
6 years 5 months ago #20349

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can you post the full error you get while in the upgrade progress?
6 years 5 months ago #20354

• Thank you received: 1
Ok. All is good now. Re-ran the software upgrader to get the log but this time it ran fine. I had tried 3-4 times yesterday and it failed every time... Curious.

Anyway, set it all back up in the observatory and all seems to work fine. False alarm.

Vince
6 years 5 months ago #20371

Time to create page: 0.648 seconds