INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Indi DRIVER for Planewave Focuser and Delta interface

• Thank you received: 0
Is there an Indi driver that exist for the Planewave Hedrick focuer and Delta interface for the heaters for use with Rasberry Pi
4 years 2 months ago #48551

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello David & Welcome to INDI forums. Unfortunately, there are no drivers now for the the focuser and dew heaters in INDI. I've been wanting to add support to these but been extremely busy in the past. Not sure if any community members are willing in to develop the drivers for them. At any rate, one option would be to get StellarMate and then use TeamViewer or other means to remotely develop the driver and test it on the focuser & heater.
4 years 2 months ago #48561

• Thank you received: 0
Thank you for your reply. Would you be willing to try to create a driver via Team Viewer to help me with this PlaneWave telescope? I am sure I can contribute once I see what your doing. I have some programming experience in Iron Python and Visual Basic if that would even help! LOL
Also, do you know if anyone has used a Dragonfly Roof Controller with Stellar Mate via Indi driver? I need to fix that too eventually. Right now the PW focuser and Dew heaters are priority to be able to make this project happen.

Thanks again
Dave - Blue Ridge Observatory
4 years 2 months ago #48597

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds