INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

[SOLVED] Can No Longer Connect to Pegasus Power Box and Focuser

• Thank you received: 3
Since upgrading to latest drivers (Indilib V1.9.0), I can no longer connect to the Pegasus PPBA and the Pegasus Focuser. These connected fine in the previous iteration. Error message is similar on both:

2021-04-26T02:14:34: [ERROR] Failed to connect to port (). Error: Port failure Error: No such file or directory. Check if device is connected to this port.

Port selected for Pegasus PPBA : /dev/serial/by-id/usb-Pegasus_Astro_PPBADV_revA_PPBA5A606G-if00-port0
Port selected for Pegasus DFMC :/dev/serial/by-id/usb-Pegasus_Astro_FocusCube_2_PA5EJ9N6-if00-port0

Am I missing something that I need to do?
2 years 11 months ago #70570
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 139
My PPBA is connecting, but not the DFMC. Same error.
2 years 11 months ago #70621
  • Thank you received: 20
2 years 11 months ago #70623
UPDATE:  If I remove the focuser from the configuration, the Powerbox Advanced will connect. As was mentioned in the link ouioui01  provided, the port name is  truncated and that truncated name is saved, so it looks like it has to rescan to get the correct port name.

If I add the Pegasus focuser back in, then both the Powerbox Advanced and Focus Cube II will not connect.

Very frustrating.
2 years 11 months ago #70660
  • Thank you received: 0
For those who do not know, FocusCube2 has its own driver from now on  driverName:  indi_pegasus_focuscube. Please do not use the DMFC driver with focuscube2 it will not work. Also, in the next days I will check the case of PPBA and if its driver conflicts with DMFC or FocusCube. But as I initially said FocusCube uses new driver.

2 years 11 months ago #70685
After running upgrade on the Pi4, I can confirm that now both the Pegasus Power Box Advanced (PPBA) and the Focus Cube II successfully connect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasem Mutlaq
2 years 11 months ago #70803
Time to create page: 0.602 seconds