INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Issue persists between Pegasus Focus Cube and Power Box

Paul, please send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so we can follow this up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Imm
2 years 10 months ago #70902

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 140
Well there is the issue, the desktop updater does not work and never has, it’s supposed to be being fixed, but nothing as of yesterday...so use this command to update your system, and then re try....

sudo apt update && sudo apt dist-upgrade
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Imm
2 years 10 months ago #70903

• Thank you received: 1
AstroNerd:  I used the sudo script and it did go through an update routine.  As far as I know this has resolved the connection issue as every time I enter Ekos the connection resolves itself.

I am however seeing one undesirable behavior when I hit the disconnect button to close the INDI Control Panel this drops me to the Stellarmate desktop without actually closing the INDI Control Panel.  The next time I get into Ekos and the INDI Control Panel it warns me that an instance is still running.

I'm hoping that the sudo script went successfully all the way through the install routine.

Just in the event that it didn't I'll attach a screen shot of the end of the install.

If this looks normal I guess I can't suspect that it was due to the install fading out.

Even if the exit to the desktop disconnect is not fixable it is very awesome that the connection behavior appears to be resolved.

Thank you!

Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Paul Imm. Reason: Added image
2 years 10 months ago #70910
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 140
Your welcome and I am glad it fixed the Pegasus issue, as for your disconnect problem, I have seen this before but can’t remember how it was fixed, but don’t think it’s anything to do with the update...
2 years 10 months ago #70919

• Thank you received: 1
Yes, I do wish this would exit the INDI Control Panel properly but even so at least now I can continue with the rest of the set up and tweak these minor details instead of being stopped dead at the starting line.
2 years 10 months ago #70942

Time to create page: 0.615 seconds