INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

The Quote function on replies no longer seems to work.

• Thank you received: 7
I press "Quote" when I wish to reply to a quote. All the quote html verbiage appears when I am typing the reply, but the quoted message is missing when the reply is posted. I've only noticed it in the last two days or so. Is there a change or bug in the site software causing this, or something else. A setting perhaps?
1 year 3 months ago #88611

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 133
It's like this weeks (months?) already... :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chi Lam FUNG
1 year 3 months ago #88635

• Thank you received: 1
Sorry that may be off topic. I cannot start a new topic to ask sth about installation, so i try to check that can i reply some topic . check function
1 year 3 weeks ago #90993

• Thank you received: 10
Sorry for the friendly reminder :-)

But "quote" funcion is still not working. I thought, this was my fault editing or a problem with the browser.
Who maintains the forum? Is it phpBB, then this might help: webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8...-doesnt-work-anymore

I hope, this can be fixed - this is now a 6 month old thread and I think the forum for INDI is a major part of the community and should work like expected. No offense, but 6 months is a long time for fixing a major bug like this (correcting: 10 month - www.indilib.org/forum/forum-usage/12063-...s-not-displayed.html).

Also, it is very annoying, that the editor changes
[b],[i] and [code]
to
<strong>,<em> and <code>
which is extremely problematic on editing a long text with lots of markup again, because the markup will be interpreted the wrong way on submitting the edited post. Meanwhile, I am using an external editor for my posts, which is the only way to work properly.

Also a problem: a change to another editor in the preferences seems to have no effect at all (why can I choose at all? This makes no sense):

Having faith :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alfred, Peter Sütterlin
Last edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by Axel .
9 months 2 weeks ago #93347
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.650 seconds