INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Align happening during meridian flip

• Thank you received: 1
I havent had an issue with meridian flips in the past, but after updating to 3.5.4 i've noticed my meridian flips are failing.
running HEQ5pro with raspberry pi and kstar on linux remotely both running 3.5.4

Within a few seconds of initiating the meridian flip i get notifications suggesting meridian flip completed, meridian flip failed and also the align sequence begins, all the the same time.

if left to continue after multiple 4min timeouts it will eventually flip but the alignment will be way out and does not move any closer, eventually alignment will fail.

i have noticed, if i havent performed an align during the session the meridian flip works fine (it never attempts to align)

log attached (hopefully saved correctly), thanks

2 years 7 months ago #75258
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
I tried many different things to resolve the above over many nights, i even reverted to a brand new 3.4.3 install..all with the exact same behavour.

At the end i found it seems to be some sort of alignment issue, i noticed if i took many alignment points it works (but then i have alignment issues after meridian flip).

so what i did after homing the mount i moved it by hand just a bit and now the issue is gone...
2 years 7 months ago #75328

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds