INDI Library v1.9.8 Released (29 Sep 2022)

Bi-monthly INDI Library released with new drivers and bug fixes.

New All Sky camera management software: indi-allsky

• Thank you received: 0
Excited about this update Aaron - even more-so if we can get the appropriate INDIlib driver sorted as I'm sure people using the library will have other applications where these cameras could be used.
3 months 1 week ago #85533

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 27
This update was really more of an experiment for me to see if I could acquire images from other sources. The time lapse part of the code does not particularly care where the data comes from.

It was never my intention to push for a new driver in indi. I am not that subtle. :-) Although, I can see how my post could be perceived that way.

Recently, I have been following the Allsky Camera group on facebook and there has been a lot of activity and interest in the new Waveshare IMX378-190 camera that has an integrated lens. It is a compelling product at $50 and is perfect for all sky cameras, although I think the view might be a bit too wide.
-
Aaron W Morris

indi-allsky - All Sky camera management software that supports any INDI capable camera
3 months 1 week ago #85535

Hi all,
is there an easy way to change the web page's port?
I tried to edit /etc/apache2/ports.conf and virtual port on /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/allsky-indi.conf without success or the only option is to edit setup.sh and install again?
Best regards
Pierre
3 months 2 days ago #85977

• Thank you received: 27
You can run setup.sh as many time as you need. It will not hurt your existing installation.

You can either edit setup.sh or just edit the /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/allsky-indi.conf file directly. You just need to restart the apache2 service when finished.

I believe the setup.sh script comments out the Listen directives in ports.conf, so the only file you need to edit is the site.
-
Aaron W Morris

indi-allsky - All Sky camera management software that supports any INDI capable camera
3 months 2 days ago #85980

ok; thank you very much!
3 months 1 day ago #85991

Time to create page: 0.814 seconds