INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Raspberry OS 64 bit requires new process to add INDI repository

• Thank you received: 4
Hello Jasem

Using the guide at < indilib.org/forum/general/8824-installin...w-sort-of.html#67231 > I am installing the new RaspberryOS 64bit version, which seems very quick on my Pi 4B 8Gb. 

However, I've hit a problem with installing the INDI drivers etc from the repository.  The new 64 bit release uses a new system described here : < www.linuxuprising.com/2021/01/apt-key-is...ated-how-to-add.html > and the old sudo apt-add-key simply will not work on the new system. 

Here is my terminal using the new process as described in the article for a non-armoured key:
I get a very similar response using the process for an armoured key:
Is a .gpg file available somewhere, or could you add one?  I have looked at a file in /usr/share/keyrings and it is nothing like the public key on the repository, so impossible to cut and paste.

With thanks - this OS seems to have good potential!

2 years 4 months ago #78387

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Richard...

I'm very interested in finding a working solution for this. I am running Bullseye 64 bit on RPI 8GB very successfully, but likewise looking for a 64 bit INDI solution..  Additional support from PHD2, EKOS, etc. is helpful.  Stellaemate has a 64 bit beta available which I'm about to try..

There was another thread started as well:

www.indilib.org/forum/general/10819-indi...eye-64-bit-rpi4.html

Jay S.
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Jay Sottolano.
2 years 2 months ago #80044

Hi

Tks for pursuing this - I will reply on the other thread.

Best

R
2 years 2 months ago #80170

Time to create page: 0.942 seconds