INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

raspberry pi drivers downloads

• Thank you received: 0
Hi all,

It has been a while. I got an asi2600mm recently and am trying to get it running. Hooked up all the cables, started kstars / ekos on my laptop (worked fine),
connected to my pi and started indiserver with :indiserver indi_asi_ccd indi_ieq_telescope indi_asi_focuser
and that worked fine too. I tried to look at / set the camera module in ekos to an asi 2600 and it did not want to respond like it knew about it.
So I thought I would upgrade software. Got kstars up to 3.6.1 from 3.5.6 and that appears to be fine.
I have indi-full version 1.83 on the pi and I am trying to update it, but I get this when I run apt-get update :

Err:4 www.astroberry.io/repo buster Release
Certificate verification failed: The certificate is NOT trusted. The certificate chain uses expired certificate. Could not handshake: Error in the certificate verification. [IP: 46.105.204.23 443]
Reading package lists... Done
E: Repository 'raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian buster InRelease' changed its 'Suite' value from 'stable' to 'oldstable'
N: This must be accepted explicitly before updates for this repository can be applied. See apt-secure(8) manpage for details.
E: The repository 'www.astroberry.io/repo buster Release' no longer has a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
E: Repository 'archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster InRelease' changed its 'Suite' value from 'testing' to 'oldstable'
N: This must be accepted explicitly before updates for this repository can be applied. See apt-secure(8) manpage for details.

So I can see that the certificate has expired. But I wonder if I can even get the current indi-full since the repository is "oldstable".
Can this be updated to current? I realize raspberrypi's are hard to get these days, but some of us are still using them.
It is nice to leave the pi on the telescope out in the cold.

Thanks for your help,
Wally
1 year 5 months ago #87740

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds