INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Optical train - seems not to allow me to take a picture?

• Thank you received: 62
Hi!

I think the optical train is a good idea - however, I need to get used to it. Right now I have an issue I simply can not solve:

I have only one camera connected for the moment (configuring a spectroscope on the bench). So all I have configured is Telescope Simulator and my Atik camera. When I connect, the OT window pops up, and I make sure my Atik camera i choosen. I click on Close, and turn to the Capture tab (only thing I want to do is capture). But there everything is greyed out - see screenshot. What am I missing?

I works nicely if I just run simulators, but not when using my camera.

I'm running Stellarmate on a R-Pi.

Magnus
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Magnus Larsson.
1 year 4 months ago #88099
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 62
Ah, solved it. Found a Post by Kevin, saying he changed to another OT and then back, then it worked.

So I created a secondary "New train", identical to the first, changed to that, and controls were all back, then back to my Primary train, and controls are there again.

But this was not so when using simulators. Works here now, but might be good to know.

Magnus
1 year 4 months ago #88100

• Thank you received: 370
This is a “feature” that happens to those who used early versions of the optical trains implementation. It should happen only once per profile and should be gone if the workaround was applied once.
1 year 4 months ago #88246

Time to create page: 0.681 seconds