INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Pegasus Uranus meteo station - INDI driver

• Thank you received: 0
Ysterday I received my Uranus meteo station and installed it.
It looks like the Kstars for Windows is readind the local time from the device as universal time.
If im updateing the GPS in the INDI control panel for the meteo station the local time in the Kstars is the local time plus the 3 hours for my time zone in Jeddah.

It seems for me that balso the plots for the measured parameters is not working properly.

Not having much experience with this item I might be wrong.

Best regards
Thomas
1 year 3 months ago #89124

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 18

Will the updates of the Uranus driver be in the new KStars version that is about to be released?
1 year 1 month ago #90126

• Thank you received: 18
Did another test today with latest KStars/Ekos and weather info is now consistent between locations. I noticed that I can select the Uranus driver under 'weather' and under 'Aux'. Does it make any difference which one to use? I've now selected under Aux, which allows the selection of an online weather source (Openweathermap) as well.
1 year 3 days ago #91457

• Thank you received: 8
Hi,

I have the same question.

Also, I cannot manage to have this device fix a GPS position and thus update KStars. Did you manage ? The device gets a fix when it is NOT connected to Stellarmate, but once I connect it via usb to the PI, it doesn't anymore. Is there something special to do?

Thanks
Last edit: 7 months 5 days ago by Steve.
7 months 5 days ago #95098

• Thank you received: 7
I connected mine today and I see in the log panel that it updated the mount location which is correct but it was not correcting the Kstars clock. Anybody got this working. I am running 3.6.6.

Kurt
6 months 21 hours ago #96016

• Thank you received: 2
I'm am having issues with the timing updating as well. It sets KStars to UTC rather than my local time. I do see that I have the correct time zone in the driver. I have changed Settings-> Configure Kstars-> Indi to "KStars updates all devices." However, when I connect the device, I get a message saying something like, "GPS device detected. Update Time." If I don't say no quickly enough, then my time updates to UTC and the Indi settings changes to, "GPS Updates KStars."

Tim
5 months 2 weeks ago #96442

Time to create page: 0.857 seconds