INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Many problems with asi drivers

• Thank you received: 51
First the communication between indi remote asi driver and local indi server fail with the latest updates. Maybe I wasn't at same release level on the remote and the local laptop. The symptoms were weird. In calibration tab if the asi cam is declared in local it doesn't works if declared local I get the images on the laptop in an infinite loop. In the picture tab I couldn't take any picture. I will send the last log tomorrow because I work on the remote to make an update. And unfortunately I get a problem with the update. I can't update the asi driver. I get an error message from dpkg.

Sorry, but the error message is in french but can be easily tranlated in english with google translator.

Préparation du dépaquetage de .../indi-asi_0.4+r2508~201606051503~ubuntu15.10.1_armhf.deb ...
Dépaquetage de indi-asi (0.4+r2508~201606051503~ubuntu15.10.1) ...
dpkg: erreur de traitement de l'archive /var/cache/apt/archives/indi-asi_0.4+r2508~201606051503~ubuntu15.10.1_armhf.deb (--unpack) :
tentative de remplacement de « /usr/bin/indi_asi_ccd », qui appartient aussi au paquet indi-asicam 0.4+r70.254~ubuntu15.10.1
dpkg-deb : erreur : le sous-processus coller a été tué par le signal (Relais brisé (pipe))
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Patrick.
7 years 10 months ago #8664

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

This is due to name change (indi-asicam to indi-asi), a new package is being built to handle the conflict. Thanks for the report.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Jasem Mutlaq.
7 years 10 months ago #8665

Thank you Jasem.
Is it the same problem I had with PHD2 that wasn't able to use the camera only once and loose it ?
Is it possible to use a "stable" release to which we can refer to avoid those troubles ? And if it is yet possible, how can I do it ?
Patrick
7 years 10 months ago #8666

The last log I had of my short astrophoto night.

7 years 10 months ago #8673

Problem already fixed yesterday, packaging may take a day to be available.
7 years 10 months ago #8674

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds