INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Stellarmate OS Questions

• Thank you received: 1
Hello, All:

I purchased the Stellarmate OS after a month or two of trying to put all the software on a Pi. No programmer, me. The OS is a great solution and I am making progress. But some questions:

1. I currently have the Pi set up with a keyboard, monitor, and mouse for testing. But when I click on the Software Updater icon nothing happens. Not sure if that is reserved for future of what.

2. I am running the Pi on a wired network with my Mac. I am also using a powered usb hub. My moonlite focuser works just fine from the hand controller, and though the driver seems to work (the Pi knows it is there) I get an error about the port. I recall someone changing the dev/tty/usb setting. Mine is currently dev/tty/usb0. Do I just try different numbers or what?

3. I use an Orion SSAG. There is not menu option for it. Do i simply use the Generic option? I seem to recall someone saying to use another option on the list, but cannot recall which one.

Any assistance greatly appreciated. I am almost there!

Jack
6 years 2 months ago #22710

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello Jack! Please use StellarMate Support Portal to ask these questions as you will personalized support there.
6 years 2 months ago #22712

• Thank you received: 1
Just did so, Jasem. Gotta tell you, this thing is the most promising control protocol I have yet encountered. You have done a wonderful job with this. Many thanks!
J
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasem Mutlaq
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Jack Fitzmier.
6 years 2 months ago #22714

Time to create page: 4.013 seconds