Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
14 Nov 2018
Glad to announce of release of INDI Library v1.7.5 on 2018-11-14. A few drivers were added in this release as we continue to improve & stabilize existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Regarding to nightly build PPA

Regarding to nightly build PPA 7 months 4 weeks ago #25187

Hi all,

Do I need to remove the stable PPA before install the nightly build Kstars PPA? Since nightly build PPA always have the latest modification.

Regards,
Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Regarding to nightly build PPA 7 months 4 weeks ago #25197

I think it would just overwrite the packages.. now going back to the stable after nightly might problematic since the packages in stable are technically older since apt-get will not install them unless you explicitly purge all current drivers. Maybe something like this would work?
sudo apt-get purge libindi1 indi-*
The following user(s) said Thank You: TomAstro

Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?
Add your observatory info

Regarding to nightly build PPA 7 months 4 weeks ago #25198

knro wrote: I think it would just overwrite the packages.. now going back to the stable after nightly might problematic since the packages in stable are technically older since apt-get will not install them unless you explicitly purge all current drivers. Maybe something like this would work?

sudo apt-get purge libindi1 indi-*

I will try to use nightly build first since most issues are solved in nightly build.

Regards.
Tom

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica