Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
14 Nov 2018
Glad to announce of release of INDI Library v1.7.5 on 2018-11-14. A few drivers were added in this release as we continue to improve & stabilize existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: INDI and the Celestron CGX

INDI and the Celestron CGX 3 months 2 weeks ago #28882

Has anyone got a CGX that is running with INDI? Considering purchasing one, but not sure what to expect. Currently have an AVX and use the ASPA routine to polar align since I can't see Polaris. It works very well for me or I would consider some alternative mounts. I'd prefer a CEM60 or possibly a SkyWatcher mount, but just don't want to drift align every night I set up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

INDI and the Celestron CGX 1 week 5 days ago #32096

Send a guiding pulse to the mount in direction "dir". "rate" should be a signed 8-bit integer in the range (-100,100) that represents the pulse velocity in % of sidereal. "duration_csec" is an unsigned 8-bit integer (0,255) with the pulse duration in centiseconds (i.e. 1/100 s = 10ms). The max pulse duration is 2550 ms. Plex Kodi Lucky Patcher

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica