INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Problems with SX drivers anyone?

• Thank you received: 10
Hi guys
Had 2 Kstars crashes last night and both seemed to point to the indi SX driver anyone else had problems with this driver please? I sent the crash details off as per the message on screen!
Thanks
Steve
9 years 9 months ago #1543

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 174
Hi Steve, can you be a little bit more specific about the problem? What did you do and what kind of crash? What camera? What operating system? Peter
9 years 9 months ago #1546

I just checked bugs.kde.org and it doesn't seem any thing that recent was reported.
9 years 9 months ago #1548

Hi Peter & Jasem
As it was cloudy last night I was building up a reference file of darks such as 10x10secs,10x20secs,10x30secs and so on using my main Atik 314 ccd although all the indi stuff was connected at the same time,eqmod for the scope, sx driver for my Lodestar guider,Atik driver and also joystick. They were just crash messages that appeared on screen while I was doing the darks exposing. They said about sending the crash info off and I selected ok and thought that they were then sent off. I`ll try and repeat the actions to get an exact onscreen grab. If I remember there was an option to see the details which pointed to the SX driver.
OS is Kubuntu 14.04 64bit with all updates done!. I have had crashes in the past which allowed me to send and fill in actual bug reports to bugs.kde.org but this didn`t happen this time.
regards
Steve
9 years 9 months ago #1562

I have SX Lodestar at home so I can test today. If you can post the backtrace here that would be helpful.
9 years 9 months ago #1564

Hi guys
Think I`ve had a loose plug on the Lodestar so hopefully thst should resolve the probs I`ve been having, will see how it goes now thatnks!.
Steve
9 years 8 months ago #1588

Time to create page: 0.431 seconds