INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Donwloading images fails

• Thank you received: 62
Hi!

Maybe this is the same issue as Fits-viewer crashing Kstars. When taking previews, it works, but when stting a sequence, download takes forever and eventually fails - no fits-viewer loads (or loads and disapperas in a blink).

I have a Canon 1000D, Indiserver running on a Stellarmate R-Pi. Log attached (I hope).

And it is nightly build, just did a dist-upgrade.

Magnus
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Magnus Larsson.
5 years 5 months ago #30283
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The error is here:
[2018-10-11T18:56:37.945 CEST CRIT ][           org.kde.kstars.fits] - "Could not open file /media/stellarmate/usb_astro1/Light/Light_001.fits. Error tried to move past end of file"

So it looks like you're using an external drive? maybe that drive has some issues? Please double check.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus Larsson
5 years 5 months ago #30297

Hi!

OK, after reformatting my external drive, it seems to work. But.... then i freezes when trying to focus. I have a DIY arduino box with moonlight driver. I just freesez after first exposure. Any ideas? Log file attached.

Magnus
5 years 5 months ago #30317
Attachments:

Can you enable "Focus" logging as well? I just added a capture timeout checked for Focus module as well in case for whatever reason the driver hangs on capture.
5 years 5 months ago #30318

Hrm. Focus logging WAS enabled....?

Now I've done an dist-upgrade, and retried. Now ti seems to work. I'll get back if it returns.

Magnus
5 years 5 months ago #30372

Right, after your report, I rechecked and fixed it with this: cgit.kde.org/kstars.git/commit/?id=a2b6a...a26ca09d7c0e757a8540
5 years 5 months ago #30374

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds