INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

ok why do I need to fill in DSLR details again

• Thank you received: 74
Hi,

Had a try at an Mosaic last night - what a wally I am so times - the first attempt produced 25 jobs of which 1/2 failed mainly due to me not knowing what I was doing. It wasn't about the pictures just the workflow.

However (sorry !) why do I need to fill in the Scope and Camera details again why cant Indi retrieve this from the D/Base as its retrieved ok when I connect via Indi Devices - quite frankly its a pain. I think i know why you fill in the 2nd part so you can create whatever size blocks you want but surely the first should be defaulted or am I missing something !!!!!!

Plus the same should be said of "Rotation" as this can come from ,as default, the last alignment - unless I dont understand this either LOL

Plus why do we have to search for the Object (scheduler) why can't the software just say "not known" and then we can search - after all even I can put in m1 and be pretty sure it exists !!!

Having said all that I managed to do quite a few mosaics and mostly all worked (90%) which is very impressive (not me the software !).
RPI3 Ubuntu 16.04 / AMD desktop Kstars under Ubuntu 16.04 Mounts :azeq6 ,SWAZGoTo

RPI3 Fedora testing out on AMD desktop Fedpra 28 - running kstars 2.9.4 , Indilib 1.7.4 ?????
5 years 5 months ago #30629

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds