INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

INDI 0.9.9 packages for Bananian

• Thank you received: 41
Hello,

based on the debian rules in INDI svn I created packages for Bananian using the shiny new version 0.9.9. As Bananian is a default Debian wheezy armhf with a modified kernel for Banana Pi the packages should work with other ARMv7 based Debian wheezy distributions (for example for Cubieboard) too. Drivers compiled for Raspbian (as I already tested with atikccd) will work fine in most cases too :) I just tested with Telescope Simulator and SBIG ST2000-XM right now, so if you find any issues please report them. I will test with a QHY5 on monday and maybe with our Celestron mount (depends on weather).

Included 3rdparty drivers:
indi-aagcloudwatcher
indi-apogee
indi-asicam
indi-eqmod
indi-fishcamp
indi-gphoto
indi-maxdomeii
indi-qhy
indi-qsi
indi-sbig
indi-sx

Missing: indi-fli, because I'm waiting for a better kernel update management for Bananian (in progress according to their page) to get dkms stuff working.
Link to tar.gz containing all packages: www.students.uni-marburg.de/~Derschc/IND....9.9-20140907.tar.gz

Greetings,
Christian
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasem Mutlaq
9 years 6 months ago #1865

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Awesome!! I just received my 2x BananaPis yesterday so this is great, I will try it on them soon!
9 years 6 months ago #1872

Tested with QHY5, Celestron CGE Pro and Atik 314L (using atikccd driver 0.15 for Raspbian), everything worked fine :) But CCD Simulator is much slower in 0.9.9 :( I also compiled 0.9.8.1 for comparison, there it is much faster. Any ideas?
9 years 6 months ago #1877

Yes, by default the image is "compressed", but in 0.9.8 there was a bug that didn't result in the image being compressed, so it was sent as RAW. It was fixed in 0.9.9 but I also noted compressed images are quite slow, so what you can do for now is to simply select "RAW' under image settings and then save configuration. I might make it RAW again by default in 1.0
9 years 6 months ago #1880

Yes, in RAW mode it is as fast as before :) I vote for RAW as the default setting for CCD simulator :)
9 years 6 months ago #1883

btw, this is also the default settings for ALL CCD drivers, atik, sbig...etc..
9 years 6 months ago #1884

• Thank you received: 38
Great !
And how to build these packages?
9 years 6 months ago #1885

Why do you want to build them? Different architecture? You can find everything you need in INDI svn, in subfolder debian/ are the packaging rules. I just used them and created packages based on them and this manual wiki.debian.org/IntroDebianPackaging
9 years 6 months ago #1886

• Thank you received: 38
Thank you.
I want to compile the code for another arm device.
9 years 6 months ago #1888

Time to create page: 1.192 seconds