Anyone tried 64bit Kali on RPI3b+ was created by stash
Its cloudy so I am bored so I tried Kali 64bit image for RPI3B/B+
1. It loads first time and uname reports V8 so 64bit
2. Wifi works after you set up and connect to your WiFi
3. Kstars 3.1 loads and runs just a theme problem - so icons a bit large. Std inbuilt Driver seem to be there - just no IndiLib
4. Although you can set up IndiLib Launchpad to pick up Indilib it fails with libil (might have spelt that wrong) dependency
5. RPI std lib 1.7.4 is for Armhf not Armv8 so cant be installed
6. The Desktop is fast and light as its not for "std users" - whatever they are !- LDXQT
7. Kali is single user ROOT so no sudo required but very very open - so long as you understand that are prepared then ok. Kali is intended for " penetration testing" !
8. No Bluetooth - not out of the box
9. Seems to have a good forum for support.