INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

plate solving for push-to?

• Thank you received: 2
Last night I tried to run plate solver from my DIY push-to telescope, but I was unsuccessful. Instead an alert popped up saying telescope aperture and focal length needed to be entered.

How does one do this?

I have found a place to enter aperture and focal length under "settings -> configure observation logging -> list your equipment" but this doesn't seem right, (and I cannot check until next observing session). The FAQ mentions a "profile page" but I can't seem to find that. Finally, when starting EKOS, there is a message in the logging window that a config file was looked for but not found.

What am I missing?

Still running version 2.6.0 from Debian stable, Stretch. (am willing to upgrade to testing)

Thanks.
5 years 2 months ago #33807

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 375
Normally you configure these in the telescope driver (options tab). Profile refers to Ekos profile. If you don't use a typical driver for your telescope you can always use Telescope Simulator and configure the parameters there. Don't worry about warning related to config file not found - as soon as you click Save on Options tab it will be found the next time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Copper
5 years 2 months ago #33808

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.661 seconds