INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Problem compiling 3rd party drivers

• Thank you received: 161
I'm running into problems compiling 3rd party drivers.

[ 81%] Building CXX object indi-radiosim/CMakeFiles/indi_radiosim_detector.dir/indi_radiosim_detector.cpp.o
/home/trifid/Astro/indi/3rdparty/indi-radiosim/indi_radiosim_detector.cpp:35:0: warning: "RAD_AS" redefined
#define RAD_AS ((360 * 60 * 60) / M_PI)

In file included from /home/trifid/Astro/indi/3rdparty/indi-radiosim/indi_radiosim_detector.cpp:26:0:
/usr/include/libdspau.h:133:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
#define RAD_AS (CIRCLE_AS/(PI*2))

/home/trifid/Astro/indi/3rdparty/indi-radiosim/indi_radiosim_detector.cpp: In member function ‘void RadioSim::grabData()’:
/home/trifid/Astro/indi/3rdparty/indi-radiosim/indi_radiosim_detector.cpp:397:16: error: ‘dspau_signals_sinewave’ was not declared in this scope
double *buf = dspau_signals_sinewave(len, PrimaryDetector.getSampleRate(), 1.0);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/trifid/Astro/indi/3rdparty/indi-radiosim/indi_radiosim_detector.cpp:397:16: note: suggested alternative: ‘dspau_stream_new’
double *buf = dspau_signals_sinewave(len, PrimaryDetector.getSampleRate(), 1.0);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dspau_stream_new
indi-radiosim/CMakeFiles/indi_radiosim_detector.dir/build.make:62: recipe for target 'indi-radiosim/CMakeFiles/indi_radiosim_detector.dir/indi_radiosim_detector.cpp.o' failed
make[2]: *** [indi-radiosim/CMakeFiles/indi_radiosim_detector.dir/indi_radiosim_detector.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:2365: recipe for target 'indi-radiosim/CMakeFiles/indi_radiosim_detector.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [indi-radiosim/CMakeFiles/indi_radiosim_detector.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:151: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

To me, this looks like something was wrong with libdspau but this is just my guess. Although libdspau is installed, i tried to compile it but ran into more problems:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:15 (find_package):
By not providing "FindFFTW3.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "FFTW3", but
CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "FFTW3" with any of
the following names:

FFTW3Config.cmake
fftw3-config.cmake

I have libfftw3 and -dev installed but there is no such file as libfftw3(-)config.cmake and that's about where I don't know what to do else. Any hint would be much appreciated.

P.S.: I know I don't need all the drivers and the drivers that I do need are installed before the script hits the wall. Nevertheless I want to get rid of this anyway.
5 years 2 months ago #34090

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds