INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Focus boss/Focus lynx not connecting to Stellarmate

• Thank you received: 3
Hello all,
after several failed attempt at connecting the Focus boss to the Mac and after several failed attempts at having this fixed by someone more competent than I am at this stuff, I've finally tried to connect it to the Stellaramte, in the (foolish, it turned out) conviction it would work flawlessly, like almost everything else I had trouble connecting to the Mac.
Nope, it did not work
I don't have the logs handy, right now, but would like to know if I'm the lucky one or if anyone else has been as lucky.
Thank you
Antonio Soffici
5 years 1 month ago #35630

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Antontio, I don't recall if we have a TeamViewer session to resolve this issue before? If not, we can arrange one.
5 years 1 month ago #35632

Hello Jasem,
no, we did not.
That session with TV was to correct the failed meridian flip issue with the EQ8.
Now that kind of works, although I'd like the calibration not to be redone after the flip: I try to calibrate at low Dec, but if Ekos does another one when I image near the Pole it all gets screwed up (at least, according to PHD2).
We could arrange one for the coming days, just tell me when.
Cheers
Antonio
5 years 1 month ago #35639

Just submit a ticket to support and we'll figure out a time. Usually anytime Sunday-Thursday between UTC 06:00 and 11:00 and then UTC 14:00 to 20:00
5 years 3 weeks ago #35668

Hello Jasem,
How do I submit a ticket to support?
Cheers
Antonio
Last edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by Antonio Soffici.
5 years 3 weeks ago #35675

Time to create page: 1.113 seconds