There is no INDI Client needed to reproduce this behavour, but it may related to the image geometry of a certain camera (ASI183 in my case)
1. Connect my camera, loading the config or default. Image size and frame size are right (5496x3672px). Making an image results in a fits with the right geometry. See: Start-After loading config or default.png
2. Changing binning to 4x4. Making an image results in a fits with 1368x918px what is right. But the change to 4x4 automatically sets the frame to 5472x3672px, what is wrong???
3. Changing now to back to bin 1x1 results in fits image of 5472x3672px, what is not the full size of the chip.
A year ago you fixed this very fast
300/1200mm, 200/1000mm & 200/618mm Newton, Esprit 100/550mm, C 9.25"
SBIG STL11000M C2, Moravian G2-8300, ZWO ASI183MM-C, ASI2600
If I take the number for your camera:
- it start with a size of 5496, corresponding to width max.
- you ask for bin 4x4 : 5496/4 = 1374
- but 1374/8 = 171.75 , to respect the condition "width % 8 must be zero" it set the width to 171*8 = 1368
- Indi frame size are always unbinned so it is set to 1368*4 = 5472
- when you return to bin 1x1 it keep this size of 5472 making your new images not compatible with the first series.
I not use an ASI camera myself so it is difficult for me to try to fix that.