INDI Library v1.7.6 Released. (27 Feb 2019)

First release of 2019 comes with quite a few new drivers across the board along with significant performance improvements to INDI camera and live streaming performance. Many drivers received significant updates to improve performance & stability, while a few were re-written from scratch to be in line with INDI standards. Here are some of the highlights:

INDI Server port address Required by PHd2. Where’s Address

• Thank you received: 0

INDI Server port address Required by PHd2. Where’s Address was created by Bill001

Hi,

I have Phd2 running on a Mac along wiht a ZWO camera on a guide scope.

ZWO provides a USB3 to laptop, and ST-4 to telescope mount cables. In setting up Phd2’s Aux Mount I need the port address of the running INDI Server v2.3.1
that reports as ‘connected’ to my CME25 telescope mount; that part of the server works. The problem is ( I think ... and I’ve been known to be wrong) the Phd2 INDI client portion cannot connect to the Aux Mount cuz I haven’t given it a port.

How do I find out what port will connect Phd2 to the INDI Server - or, does anyone know what it is?

I will be so happy if it works.

Thanks,
Bill
1 week 6 days ago #37428

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by knro on topic INDI Server port address Required by PHd2. Where’s Address

I just tested and I didn't have to put anything under "Port", I just left it empty.
Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?
Add your observatory info
1 week 5 days ago #37437

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Bill001 on topic INDI Server port address Required by PHd2. Where’s Address

Please state what your complete guiding configuration is.

It was Phd2 support that sent me to ask you about the setting.
1 week 5 days ago #37457

Replied by knro on topic INDI Server port address Required by PHd2. Where’s Address

What happens if you leave the port empty?
Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?
Add your observatory info
1 week 4 days ago #37475

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds